Expense Management Assistant
About the Company
ARC Relocation, LLC (ARC) is an industry leading, full service, third-party global relocation company. An Award Winning company, ARC understands the unique needs of individual clients and goes to extraordinary lengths to satisfy and delight them. Our goal is to meet or exceed all expectations, while providing the best relocation experience possible. At ARC you will be in an environment that fosters growth and creativity, demands openness and client-focused delivery, and celebrates initiative and innovation.
ARC is currently growing! We are looking for an Expense Assistant to join our team. While this role is
entry level, there is room to advance as the company continues to grow at a rapid rate. If you have a
positive attitude, strong work ethic, and commitment to customer service, we want to hear from you!
This is an entry level position in which the role is to support the AR/AP department by receiving,
processing, and recording payments. The expense assistant will be heavily involved in the accounting
process and will support the preparation of financial statements and various reports as requested by
- Receives and records payments from clients, and vendors
- Processes and records payments
- Regularly communicates with clients and vendors on payment status
- Enter needed data into accounting and operations software for accurate reporting
- Responsible for updating closing board as payments are processed.
- Attend team and other meetings and training sessions as deemed appropriate
- Develops and maintains a positive and professional working relationship with all members of
the team, customers, clients and service partner
- Accepts additional job assignments and participates in project work as requested
Requirements and Experience Guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in business or like discipline preferred
- Must have strong work ethic and pay close attention to detail
- Customer service focused with demonstrated social and interpersonal skills illustrated by the
ability to interact in a team setting, or with counterparts.
- Ability to multitask and organize workflow to meet deadlines and prioritize work
- Positive Attitude is a MUST
Compensation + Benefits
ARC offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits package:
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Group Rate Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Flex work schedule
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 10 paid federal holidays