About the Company
American Relocation Connections, LLC (ARC) is an industry leading, full service, third-party global relocation company. An Award Winning company, ARC understands the unique needs of individual clients and goes to extraordinary lengths to satisfy and delight them. Our goal is to meet or exceed all expectations, while providing the best relocation experience possible. At ARC you will be in an environment that fosters growth and creativity, demands openness and client-focused delivery, and celebrates initiative and innovation.
ARC is currently growing! We are looking for a Relocation Counselor to join our team. This is a mid-level position with room to advance as the company continues to grow at a rapid rate. If you have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and commitment to customer service, we want to hear from you!
Primary responsibility includes the effective counsel on all tasks and activities necessary to affect a successful relocation for transferring employees of ARC Relocation’s clients. The counselor may also be asked to provide some support for the day-to-day corporate client contact for resolution of problems or to communicate pertinent information.
- Manages a caseload of transferring employees (all move types) and serves as the single point of contact for the transferee and/or family for both Domestic and International relocations.
- Exhibits thorough understanding and utilizes relocation experience in counseling the cient’s corporate relocation policy including expense administration, numerous relocation service offerings and benefits management consulting if appropriate
- Diaries and follows-up on all outstanding relocation related services and documents with appropriate internal and external parties
- Supports data integrity goals by entering key relocation related information relating to transferee, service provider network, client, etc., into system
- Demonstrates a willingness to improve job-related skills, responding to direction and constructive feedback in a positive and professional manner
- Attends and actively participates in all team and/or other meetings and training sessions as deemed appropriate
- Develops and maintains a positive and professional working relationship with all members of the team, customers, Clients and service partners
- Accepts additional job assignments and participates in project work as requested
Requirements and Experience Guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in business or like discipline preferred
- Must have strong work ethic
- Customer service ethic with demonstrated social and interpersonal skills illustrated by the ability to interact in a team setting, or with counterparts.
- Ability to multitask and organize workflow to meet deadlines and prioritize work
- Positive Attitude is a MUST
Compensation & Benefits
ARC offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits package:
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Group Rate Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Flex work schedule
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 10 paid federal holidays